The greatest Forgeries of History
|Language of origin|
More Lies of History
Bush. Darwin. Hitler. Holy Marie. Jesus Christ. Lenin. Marx. Robespierre. Saddam Hussein. Stalin. Voltaire. Zarathustra
The second book of the series “The Biggest Lies of History” deals with the unbelievably smart methods of the forger who twisted historical truth.
In this book ideas and philosophies are looked at under the microscope – contrary to Volume One in which individuals are mainly looked at.
○ Up to today, the wildest theories are reported of what happened 6 million years ago. How did our history begin? When did “man” develop into homo sapiens?
And what did happen 6 and then 2.5 million years ago, when man began to use tools?
○ Besides, there are all sorts of stories about old Egypt. By far too long, we have not known what happened in this advanced ancient culture. And what should we know about the subject of the “Forbidden Egyptology”? What are we not permitted to say about old Egypt?
○ And what about Persia? Who knows at least the basics of Persian history? And who knows to what unbelievable degree the Persian customs are still ours – in the present day?
○ The Last Judgement Day is also thoroughly checked. There is hardly any subject that has been lied about so much as this topic. In fact, stories about the Last Judgement Day had already existed far before Christianity. In highly-secret, inner religious circles many priests knew about it – Indian priests, Egyptian priests, Greek priests, the Etruscans and the Jews. It was secret knowledge in those circles.
○ We also encounter lies in every national and nationalistic writing. Examples are given in this book, reaching from old Greece to old Rome up to the lies in Germany under Hitler and the USA under George W. Bush. Historical writing is falsified because of this.
○ Finally, and highly-explosive, is the marxist-communistic historical writing. Here we find so many half-truths and “quarter-truths” or no truth at all and so many lies that one does not know where to start and where to end.
○ To be revealed is the most dangerous forgery: “The protocols of the wise men of Zion.”
The reader will gain utterly new insight into our history, but also in the art of history writing. Our history books are full of unbelievable errors and ideologies. The reader will find exciting and suspenseful biographies and some unorthodox, courageous, new interpretations of many facts which utterly throw new light on many “historical truths.”