The Witchs’ Cookbook
|Language of origin
100 healthy, sacred recipes
Cooking is becoming an act of activism, a key element of female power. Having left our thatched cottages to gain freedom, we have forgotten the importance of ‘feeding our inner space’. Cooking, as an activity and a symbol, can help us.
In this changing society, women have gone on a quest for their sacred feminity and witchcraft. Why? Because we all need to add meaning and values to our lives. We feel the necessity to get our feminine power and our witch knowledge back, to sow the values of feminine polarity and to become the magicians of our lives.
This book uses the power of words, through rituals and meditation exercises to transform and absorb food.
Getting back to the kitchen can help conscious women bring a sense of sacredness into their lives, feed their inner fire, reconnect with Gaia, the Great Mother, and with goddesses of the home, like Hestia, Belisana and Vesta.
This book is dedicated to modern women who want to take pleasure in cooking, in full awareness and in connection with the archetypes of the goddesses who nourish this Earth and accompany us when we call upon them.
With the help of simple, everyday recipes (most of them vegetarian, gluten- and lactose-free), you will explore the abundance Nature provides us with, the food offered by the elements, a new connection to goddesses and other entities.
Key Selling Points:
- An original approach of the sacred feminine, mindful eating and cooking.
- 100 seasonal recipes, most of them vegetarian, gluten- and lactose-free.
- Rituals, meditations and a magical spell for each recipe to benefit from your food’s vitality.
- Photographs from humanist and photo-therapist Christelle Galand.
- An expert author with a large network in France and Switzerland. She is the founder of the 1st sacred feminine training course of the French-speaking world, which led to the creation of a whole new profession – “awakener” – to guide women along their own path.
- 4,700 people follow her Facebook page “Ame de femme”, 5,000 people follow her
“Audrey Loups” page; her Instagram community is growing; her newsletter reaches over 3,000 people all over France.
- A new book is to be published soon.