Moon woman Agenda
|Language of origin
A sublime, useful and practical perpetual diary to accompany women, day after day, on their spiritual path.
This diary-book was born from the meeting of two women who share the same dream: the awakening of female consciousness. They offer a beautiful, illustrated and practical object for women who are rooted in the real,
the present, and in search of sacred meaning.
Through the 12 solar months and their 13 moons, this perpetual diary aims to guide the steps of the woman in search of a reconnection with herself, with her daily life, her cycles, her deep nature, her ancestry…
Both cyclical, since it invites us to reconnect with the phases of the Moon – the star that guides the life of every woman, menstruating or not – and shamanic in the sense that it proposes to discover and appropriate the rituals used by our ancestors. It is a true spiritual companion to initiate oneself to shamanic practice or to discover one’s life path.
Each reader will find :
– Advice on shamanic practice;
– A lunar, menstrual and emotional calendar;
– Sumptuous illustrations introducing each of the 12 months;
– 1 month = 1 theme of the shamanic practice;
– 12 monthly rituals, 8 of which are ancestral and give rhythm to the seasons (Yule, Samhain, Imbolc, etc.);
– Medicine wheel, power animal, dream art, genealogical work, reconnection to nature through magical acts, etc. So many weekly rituals and their history that punctuate each week with a concrete practice that can be easily integrated into daily life.
A beautiful therapeutic tool that each one will be able to appropriate intuitively, to discover