Growing Big Dreams
|Language of origin|
Manifesting Your Heart’s Desires through Twelve Secrets of the Imagination
- A guide to harnessing the deep power of the imagination for creativity, healing, and personal growth
- Puts a new spin on popular subjects such as manifesting, spirit guides, dream exploration, and lucid dreaming
- Blends diverse topics such as sleep research, anthropology, history, and shamanism into a readable guidebook
- The author holds workshops worldwide and offers online courses through the Shift Network
- The author’s previous works on dreaming have sold more than 100,000 copies. Imagination is sometimes confused with idle daydreaming, but the two are worlds apart. The imagination is a powerful creative resource for insight and self-actualization, one that can be tapped by anyone with the right attitude and practice. In Growing Big Dreams, Robert Moss shows readers how to harness the power of the creative imagination to manifest the life they truly desire. The process involves setting an intention, visualizing the goal with such intensity that it becomes tangible, and then using the imagination to make the vision take root in the “real” world. Moss offers a wide array of techniques to access the creative imagination, including lucid dreaming, the “yoga of sleep,” summoning spirit guides, cultivating psychic states of consciousness, and more. Great artists, mystics, and shamans know that there are places of the imagination that are entirely real. Growing Big Dreams shows everyone how to get there.