How to Access the Genius Inside This Vital Emotion
|Language of origin|
An in-depth guide for engaging with anxiety-not as an affliction, but as an essential source of foresight, intuition, and energy for completing your tasks and projects.
If you’re facing anxiety, you’ve probably got one thing on your mind-how to make it go away. But what if this challenging emotion were actually trying to help?
Engaged with wisely, anxiety is your task completion ally-it helps you to focus, plan, take action, and fulfill your goals. With Embracing Anxiety, you’ll join this acclaimed educator and researcher to explore:
- Principles and practices to befriend your anxiety at every level of intensity (before it overwhelms you)
- Strategies to engage with anxiety as a resource for foresight, conscientiousness, and motivation
- Why fear, panic, worry, and anxiety are not the same, and tools to work with each effectively
- How anxiety blends with anger, sadness, and other emotions, and how to clarify these compounded states
- Using McLaren’s Conscious Questioning practice to engage with anxiety and garner its insights
- How to embrace procrastination and still get things done