Your Body Will Show You the Way
|Language of origin|
6.0 in x 9.0 in
Energy Medicine for Personal and Global Change
In the tradition of New York Times bestselling authors Donna Eden and Caroline Myss, Ellen Meredith offers easy-to-follow exercises, illustrative stories, and lively explanations for enlisting the power of energy to heal and guide.
In a world of upheaval and rapid change, how can you enlist the intelligence of your body’s subtle energies to help you heal, build resilience, and evolve? This revolutionary new book presents energy medicine as a conversation between body, mind, and spirit. It gently guides you on a journey to create personal, social, and even planetary well-being by working from the inside out.
In a highly personal yet universally resonant voice, Ellen Meredith teaches you how to:
- enlist the intelligence of the body’s subtle energies to heal yourself and navigate uncertainty
- ground and anchor yourself in turbulent times and create coherence between your body, mind, and spirit
- work with the energies you are made of to dial into larger webs of connection
- employ easy-to-use tools to bring Spirit into your choices and actions every day
- remedy personal ruptures in ways that spread healing and well-being in and around youYour Body Will Show You the Way will equip you with a means of navigating the world that is internally guided yet globally aware and trustworthy in every situation, both personal and communal.
- Makes what might seem esoteric easy to grasp and use
- Fascinating real-world stories make concepts accessible
- The author has been a featured teacher at energy medicine programs offered by bestselling author Donna Eden
- Thousands have experienced Meredith’s work in workshops and online through the Shift Network, Embodiment