|Language of origin
POCKET EDITION :
Written by highly respected international specialists, it answers the most frequently asked questions about this unusual plant medicine, including:
• The diseases that can be helped or even healed by marijuana, and the ways in which the human body can absorb it.
• Where to obtain legal medical cannabis, and instructions on how to “grow your own” if it is unavailable for purchase.
• The respective medical attributes of THC and CBD, and the history of different marijuana varieties.
• The latest legislation in different parts of the world.
• The available pharmaceutical medications derived from marijuana, or from synthetic cannabinoids.
• The history of marijuana usage around the world, including legal purchase in Dutch Coffee Shops.
This richly illustrated book provides a practical overview of therapeutic marijuana. With clarity and humor, it also offers an understanding of the complex issues surrounding this fascinating plant: Cannabis sativa L.