|Language of origin
Discover the Person You Were Born to Be
‘Forget your sign, what’s your design?’
- In essence, your Human Design reads like the DNA of your true nature, or your soul.
- It reveals the self in its most natural state, revealing who you truly are as an individual in isolation, when removed from influences of family, friends, colleagues and environments.
- The life-chart lays bare your true nature on a page, revealing your inner-being & true self.
- We are all born with these true natures but then our personalities are affected and perhaps shaped by a multiplicity of influences from, primarily, our parents but also our siblings, then friends, then colleagues and the pressures of life.
- This book is for any woman or man who wants to know who they are, deep down. Or for any wife or husband who feels their partner doesn’t understand or ‘get’ them. Or for the employee who is overlooked in the work-place but feels they have a lot to offer.
- Knowing your Human Design – detailing your natural way of being – fosters a new sense of understanding in all areas of life, allowing you to feel ‘seen’ for who you truly are.
- Human Design is the natural successor to astrology; an empowering self-assessment tool.
- Whereas astrology predicts the way ahead, Human Design details the human vehicle, and unique make-up, that will carry you along that journey ahead. “Forget your sign, what’s your design?”
- As the book says: “Our life’s quest is to be the person we were born to be. Living true to our Human Design makes such a mission easily attainable for all of us. But such self-realization first requires accepting the realities of your true nature; allowing yourself to fall back with confidence on your design; bringing the awakening that comes with being true to yourself; leading to an authenticity in your way of being, neither being afraid of the judgements of others nor seeking their approval.