A Tiny Home to Call Your Own
5.5 x 8.5”
|Language of origin|
Living Well in Just-Right Houses
Do you feel as though you’re living in an expensive and ill-fitting home filled with too much stuff? Do you have too much space filled with too many things, constantly dealing with house maintenance and financial upkeep? Living in a tiny home could be the solution. But how do you know?
Tiny house guru Pat Foreman examines the hows and whys of tiny-home living, to help you assess whether it’s the right solution for you. A Tiny Home to Call Your Own examines:
– The many uses of tiny homes for all age groups and diferent socio-economic levels
– How smaller homes can buy you time, inancial freedom, and an unfettered lifestyle
– Stuf-ology: understanding what things do and do not serve you
– Ecology and the Tiny House Movement
– Pre-existing tiny house communities.
From newlyweds to empty-nesters, downsizers to retirees, and everyone in between, A Tiny Home to Call Your Own will help you to ind and create the living space and housing you love and that will serve you and your future.